Sean Bean made an awkward faux pas as he did his best to defend his new > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
  • 메뉴 준비 중입니다.

사이트 내 전체검색

뒤로가기 자유게시판

Sean Bean made an awkward faux pas as he did his best to defend his ne…

페이지 정보

작성자 Evelyne 작성일 23-10-21 06:00 조회 119 댓글 0

본문

Sean Bean made an awkward faux pas as he did his best to defend his new drama Marriage, which has been met with a very mixed reaction.
The actor was appearing in a joint interview with his Marriage co-star Nicola Walker, when he slammed 'boring' police dramas, despite one of Nicola's most famous role being in detective smash hit Unforgotten.
Sean and Nicola's new show has been criticised by some viewers for its slow pace, despite rave reviews from critics. 
New drama: Sean Bean made an awkward faux pas as he did his best to defend his new BBC drama Marriage, which has been met with a very mixed reaction (picture in the show with Nicola Walker)
report that while speaking in a recent Q&A with Nicola and director Stefan Golaszewski, Sean was keen to point out that Marriage is a departure from a lot of dramas currently on screen. 
RELATED ARTICLES

Share this article
304 shares

'I am bored of watching a lot of programmes these days, especially about detectives,' he said,
'I don't know why people always making a story about detectives and police.
They are so boring. I hate reading detective novels too.'
Not a fan: The actor was appearing in a joint interview with his Marriage co-star Nicola Walker, when he slammed 'boring' police dramas, despite Nicola's most famous role being in ITV detective smash hit Unforgotten (Walker in Unforgotten with co-star Sanjeev Bhaskar)
Sean added: 'Almost all the characters end up repeating themselves and telling the next guy what just happened.

It is just the same old kind of structure.'
But Nicola, who played DCI Cassie Stewart in Unforgotten. appeared to see the funny side as she was seen laughing and mouthing 'it's me' during her co-star's critique.  

One drama Marriage has received rave reviews from critics - but as the first episode aired this week, viewers were not so sure.
Mixed reaction: Sean and Nicola's new show has been criticised by some viewers for its slow pace, despite rave reviews from critics
In the drama which airs on Sunday nights Walker and Bean look at the pitfalls of a long relationship between characters Emma and Ian Смотреть мультики онлайн бесплатно в HD HDRezka - tv.hdrezka.lu who are bonded by a terrible event that they seldom refer to. 
Despite four and five star ratings across the board, a seemingly discontented audience took to  to brand the programme 'boring' and 'awful'.
The four-part drama was dubbed 'brilliant' by the 's Christopher Stevens. 
Slow: In the drama which airs on Sunday nights Walker and Bean look at the pitfalls of a long relationship between characters Emma and Ian
While many viewers praised Sean for being a good actor otherwise, some claimed he was 'mumbling' throughout the episode and they couldn't understand him 
Writing about the first episode, he said: 'The story of Emma and Ian is somehow utterly absorbing.

What a pleasure it can be to peek into lives more like our own.'
also sung its praises, describing Stefan Golaszewski's creation as 'pitch perfect'. 
But as viewers tuned in for episode one they were not in agreement. 
One person wrote: 'What am I actually watching?

Am I just not getting something? 
'It's like watching paint dry, is that the point? Great actors but it's really really bad.'
Another viewer, who had tried to give the programme a fair chance, said there would be better entertainment checking out their own back garden.

Viewers were not happy with the first episode of the BBC drama and claimed they had wasted their time on it

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Copyright © buzyrun.com All rights reserved.

사이트 정보

회사명 : 부지런 / 대표 : 김주환
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 070-8095-9901 이메일 : support@buzyrun.com